instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Sunday, August 13, 2017

What Type of Friend Are You? - Quiz



In today's post, I'm going to see if I can guess what kind of friend you are. All you have to do is grab a piece of paper and for each question write down the letter beside the statement you think fits you the most. Your most common letter should reveal what type of friend you are. Let me know if I got it right or if I got it completely wrong!

1. My favourite emoji is...
A: ❤️
B: ✨
C: 💪
D: 😂

2. When I get control of the remote, I like to watch _______ on TV.
A: Reality shows
B: Documentaries
C: The news channel
D: Comedy films

3. My spirit animal is a...
A: Bear.
B: Dolphin.
C: Lion.
D: Monkey.

4. If I were a piece of clothing, I'd be...
A: A wooly scarf because they're soft and fluffy and can always be counted on to keep you warm. 
B: A stripy blouse because they're cute and classy and show people that you mean business. 
C: A leather jacket because they're cool and tough and work well with every outfit. 
D: Yellow gumboots because they're fun and quirky and good for rainy days. 

5. The proverb that I'm most likely to quote is...
A: You reap what you sow.
B: Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. 
C: A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. 
D: Laughter is the best medicine.

6. One of my strengths is...
A: Empathising with people.
B: Picking up new skills.
C: Motivational speaking. 
D: Making people laugh. 

7. When I was younger, I wanted to be _________ when I was older.
A: A secret agent
B: An inventor
C: Prime Minister
D: An astronaut

8. I get really upset when someone...
A: Breaks a promise they made.
B: Imitates my work without my consent. 
C: Argues that my opinion is wrong.
D: Turns my joke into something it's not. 

9: In high school, I was/I am...
A: Agony Aunt for the school magazine.
B: A valued member of the the school council. 
C: In the debating team.
D: Part of the drama club.

10. If my friends were to describe me in one word, it would be...
A: Honest.
B: Intellectual.
C: Persuasive.
D: Funny.

You are.......

(Mostly A's)
The Secret Keeper
Your friends feel like they can share anything with you and you honour their trust by keeping things confidential. You're someone your friends can depend on in times on need. You thrive in one-on-one conversations and your advice is greatly appreciated among those you speak to. You're reliable, compassionate and the truest friend a person could ever wish for. 

(Mostly B's)
The Smart Cookie
You're very clever and have the most amazing memory when it comes to facts and information. Your friends consider you wise beyond your years and know to come to you when unsure about anything from the definition of a word to the capital of a country. You're sharp, articulate and always willing to share your knowledge with those around you. 

(Mostly C's)
The Leader
You're the glue that keeps the group together. You're the one solving friendship dramas and organising group hang outs. You're confident, loud and always willing to take a stand for what you believe in. Your friends really admire you for your dedication to the group and your ability to make each and every member feel like they truly belong. 

(Mostly D's)
The Comedian
Your friends absolutely love your sense of humour and you know just what to say to cheer them up when they're feeling blue. People really enjoy your company. You're fun and entertaining and your clever puns and contagious laugh make you someone everyone feels comfortable being around. 

Thanks for doing the quiz! 



10 comments:

  1. I got mostly Ds and it's probably pretty accurate because I love making jokes. This is such a cool idea!

    Carla x
    https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's great to hear! Thank you for commenting Carla! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  2. I have more Bs so I was (am) the smart cookie. One of my friend was always calling me that ahah this quiz is such a great idea! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wow what a coincidence! Thanks Corinne! Glad you liked it! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  3. I got half A's and half C's which I'm really happy with as I feel like I'm definitely the honest type whislt a leader x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kayleigh! I'm so glad this quiz worked out for you! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  4. I got mostly A's. I'm really good at keeping secrets, so you were right. It was such a cool quiz, will you do more posts like this one in the future? :O
    Lauraconteur ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I'm definitely hoping to make it a regular thing on my blog! I really enjoy making these quizzes! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  5. Mostly A's! This was such a fun post! Should for sure post another soon!

    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm happy you enjoyed doing it! I will!! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete

blogger template