instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Friday, January 26, 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award




Earlier this month I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Catherine at workingwithbipolar.blogspot.com. Thank you Catherine! I'm so excited to be answering your questions! Definitely check out Catherine's link! Her content is so interesting and informative!
The Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog. 
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nomiate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. 
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog. 




Catherine's Questions:

1. What are some songs you have on repeat?
I've been playing my Kpop playlist constantly! Rather than playing a couple of songs on repeat, I just go through the entire playlist from start to finish. 

2. What do you do when you feel down in the dumps?
Whenever I'm feeling a little under the weather, I like to treat myself to a relaxing evening. I'll take a nice warm bubble bath, get into my comfiest pjs then watch my favourite movie in bed. 

3. What can you not live without?
At the moment, it's probably my phone. I'm on holiday at the moment so it's helping me keep in touch with the people back home. 

4. Who is your hero?
My parents are my heroes. They've done so much for my brothers and I. I look up to them both so much. 

5. What is a book you would read over and over again? 
Any Agatha Christie book. Every time I re-read one of her mysteries, I always pick up on something I missed in a previous reading.  

6. What do you aspire to do in the future?
I really want to work in advertising. My dream is to see one of my designs on a bus stop or billboard. That would honestly be amazing! 

7. What do you do on your down time?
Read, blog and scroll through social media. 

8. How do you stay focused?
My bullet journal. I like to track my goals and daily productivity in this book. Recording my progress helps me keep motivated.

9. How do you stay organised? 
Writing lists. This has a similar concept to the above answer. When it comes to completing my tasks/chores, writing them out makes all the difference. 


10. What are you passionate about?
Anything to do with memory keeping. Taking photos, collecting keepsakes and journalling are all things I feel very passionate towards. 

11. If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be?
Zaha Hadid. Her buildings are incredible! I've been really into architecture recently and her work is, by far, my favourite!  

My Questions:

1. What's your favourite item of clothing in your closet at the moment?

2. Do you like watching tv shows or movies?

3. How do you usually plan your blog posts?

4. What's something you're hoping to learn/accomplish this year?

5. When do you like to write your blog posts?

6. Would you rather swim with sharks or skydive?

7. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?

8. What's your favourite thing to do with friends?

9. How do you like to spend lazy days at home? 

10. What advice would you give to your younger self?

11. If you were to make a movie of your life, what famous person would you get to play you? 

My Nominees:

Bexa at hellobexa.com

Rachel at wherethewildthingsgrow.blogspot.com

Rebecca at rebeccasreviews.com

Lena at lenadeexo.com

Molly at mollybblogs.com

Tracy at iamtracynicole.com

Jasmine at thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com

Amy at amymayedmonds.wordpress.com

Cece at thethriveoclockhour.wordpress.com

Lisa at lisasnotebook.com

Carly at alltheglossblog.wordpress.com

If you give my questions a go, please let me know as I'd love to read your answers! Thank you once again to Catherine for tagging me! 




18 comments:

  1. Loved reading your question answers!! xx

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers! Congratulations on being nominated :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post I always enjoy reading these, especially your answers! I completely agree, my parents are my heroes too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mollie! Aw, you're so sweet! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed your answers to the questions you received, as well as the 11 new questions you came up with!

    Bullet journaling and list making are the main ways I stay focused and organized as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting Jessie! I'm glad you could relate! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  5. Your down time sounds just like mine! I love these posts, so cute to find out a little more about other bloggers!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always enjoy reading tag posts! Thanks for the comment Sophie! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  6. Your questions are interesting and your answers were great - esp. the Agatha Christie one:)I keep reading about bullet journals, I have to try it and see if it will help keep me focused and motivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madi! Agatha Christie is definitely my favourite author at the moment! Definitely recommend bullet journalling! It's such a satisfying way to organise your life! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  7. loved all your answers!
    I've attempted a bullet journal so many times... it's always a fail for me. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta! Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  8. We sound so similar!! I also love agatha Christie which is your fave? And I couldn't live without my phone or bullet journal! Loved reading this and so glad to have found your post!!

    Emily

    Www.isobellejane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, so many to choose from! Probably the first book I read of hers which was "The Man in The Brown Suit". Thank you so much for commenting Emily! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  9. Woo Agatha Christie! Congrats for the nomination bro xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, woo! Thanks for commenting bro! :-) :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete

blogger template