instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Where Should You Travel to Next? - Quiz



In this quiz, I'm going to be telling you where I think you should plan your next holiday based on your current travel habits and preferences. If you've done one of these quizzes before, then you'll know how to take part. If you haven't, all you have to do is grab a piece of paper and for each question, write down the letter beside the statement that you think fits you the most. Feel free to share your thoughts on this quiz down below!  

1. When choosing a book to travel with, I can guarantee you it'll be from the genre...
A) Romance.
B) Adventure.
C) Fantasy.
D) Mystery.

2. The item I always make sure to pack is my...
A) Handbag.
B) Comfortable walking shoes.
C) Camera.
D) Travel diary.

3. My favourite way to prepare for a trip is to...
A) Go to my local book store and buy myself a guidebook. 
B) Research online and make a list of all the best tourist attractions. 
C) Not prepare at all! It's always more fun to be spontaneous. 
D) Watch several documentaries featuring my chosen destination. 

4. For my next holiday, I'm thinking of asking my __________ to accompany me.
A) Boyfriend/Girlfriend 
B) Brother/Sister
C) Best Friend
D) Mum/Dad

5. In my opinion, the best thing about traveling is that you get to...
A) Take a break and forget about all your worries back home. 
B) Put yourself out there and do things you've never done before.
C) Create new memories with your travel companion/s. 
D) Learn about/experience a different culture. 

6. When at a souvenir shop, I'm almost always going to buy a __________ to remember the trip by.
A) Keychain.
B) Mug.
C) Postcard. 
D) Magnet.

7. My favourite season to travel in is...
A) Spring
B) Summer
C) Autumn
D) Winter

8. When I get to my holiday spot, the first thing I do is...
A) Go to the hotel to freshen up. 
B) Explore the city to find my bearings. 
C) Try their specialty food. 
D) Talk to locals.

9. It's an absolute necessity that the place I travel to has a good...
A) Shopping mall. 
B) Hiking trail.
C) Theme park.
D) Museum.

10. I really want to see/see more of...
A) Europe
B) Australia and Oceania
C) North America
D) Asia

You should go to.......

(Mostly A's)
Paris, France
Stunning landmarks, beautiful scenery and an artistic energy everywhere you turn. The city of light is the perfect getaway for those hoping to relax and recover while they're away. There's something really serene about this Paris, you can truly afford to sit back and do nothing but watch the city go about its day. 

(Mostly B's)
Queenstown, New Zealand
Often referred to as the adventure capital of the world, there are several attractions in and around Queenstown guaranteed to get the heart racing and blood pumping. Zip lining, bungy jumping, sky diving and white water rafting - this incredible New Zealand location is the perfect place for your inner adrenaline junkie. 

(Mostly C's)
New York, USA
There's nothing more magical than the incredible New York City. The big apple is home to some of the world's most iconic sights/ structures. There's always something new and exciting taking place so you're bound to experience something truly amazing while you're away. 

(Mostly D's)
Beijing, China
For those history lovers out there, the capital of China is sure to please. Some of the world's most historical monuments are in Beijing including the Great Wall, Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City. These remains of China's past mean that you won't only learn more about the modern aspect of Beijing, but the traditional aspect as well. 

Thanks for taking this quiz!

31 comments:

  1. I got Paris! Such a fun little quiz to do and I certainly am planning to one day soon visit Paris, though most likely with my friends! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! So glad you enjoyed it! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  2. I got paris! So cool!
    http://sayeedahsparkles.com
    love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! You're so sweet! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  3. Apparently I'm going to either Paris or Beijing! It's nice to do a quiz for a change x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, very nice! That makes me so happy! Thank you! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  4. Oooh
    Mine is mostly C's! aha nice quiz!

    Kelly
    http://www.thiswayandthatway.com/2017/11/choosy-lip-mask-honey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York! Yay! Thank you for the comment Kelly! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  5. Sorted I'm going to Paris! Such a unique post I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Katie! That's really nice of you to say! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  6. I got Paris!! I really would love to go there some day - it looks so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Paris is definitely on my travel bucket list too! Thanks for commenting! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  7. I got Paris! That's not surprising since I've been planning on making a trip there for a while now. This was such a creative quiz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so my quiz was kind of accurate! That's great! Thank you Haylie! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I can say from experience that Queenstown is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the comment! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  9. This was such a fun post to read I really enjoyed it! My best friend moved to Queenstown, New Zealand and from what she says its amazing!

    Alys / alysgeorge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That's so cool! I love Queenstown! It's an incredible travel location! You'll have to go visit your best friend there! Thanks so much Alys! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  10. I got New York, which is exactly where I'm hopefully planning to go to next year! Great quiz, love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's so exciting! Thank you so much for your comment! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  11. What a fun quiz, thanks for posting this! I had a mixture of letters but mostly A's, so I got Paris which I would actually love to visit! I also made a list of places I'd want to visit on my blog, please feel free to check it out when you have time! :D xxx

    https://carissalam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carissa! Ooh, I'll definitely take a look! I'd love to see what's on your travel bucket list! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  12. I got Queenstown, New Zealand which is perfect because I wanted to go anyway! Hopefully one day I'll be able to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's great to hear! Thank you for commenting Anna! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  13. Such a great quiz, I had so much fun doing it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much, thank you Dani! I'm so glad you liked it! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  14. Okay! This is a fun idea. I’m new to blogging so I do not know if this is common but I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brianna! I love writing these quizzes so it makes me so happy to hear that people enjoy them. Welcome to the blogging community! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  15. Aw, thank you Bexa! You're too kind! New York would be amazing! I really want to go around New Years to see the ball drop! :-) AnnieChanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fun! I'm currently looking at booking a little getaway with my husband so this was fun!

    Tarnya xx
    www.sweetallure.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so sweet! Thank you for taking part Tarnya! AnnieChanie

      Delete

blogger template