instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Sunday, April 9, 2017

10 Facts About Me



Blogging relies a lot on connection and interaction. In order to get to know you're readers/other bloggers, you have to allow them to get to know you and sometimes finding that common ground is the first step to an online friendship. I liked the idea of sharing 10 facts about myself and while I struggled a bit around the 8th/9th point, I really enjoyed writing today's post. 

1) I'm obsessed with pigs, especially teacup pigs. A teacup pig is my dream pet. 

2) I'm really bad at finishing book series/trilogies. I prefer independent novels because you know you'll get a somewhat satisfying conclusion at the end.

3) I'm very indecisive. For example, I'll spend ages in one shop tossing up between two items I want to buy and then leave the store having bought something completely different instead.

4) I was born in New Zealand.

5) I've done ballet for over 10 years of my life. I only stopped this year so I could focus on design and finding a part-time job.

6) I can say the alphabet backwards. My friend taught me a couple of years ago and it's stuck with me ever since.

7) I'm short sighted but I wear night contacts that improve my vision while I sleep.

8) I love buying room decor and spend a majority of my savings on pretty fairy lights and pastel coloured desk accessories and throw pillows. 

9) I'm an introvert. I take a while to warm up to people and can be a little awkward at times. 

10) I hate clowns, planes and going to the dentist. They're my three worst fears. 

I hope you liked this post! Tell me something about yourself down below!

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love your blog layout! As for your facts I love pigs too! I also hate clowns and I'm short sighted too :( we have a lot in common! Xx

    itsallzara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Zara! That's so nice of you to say! Yay! I don't know many people who share my love of pigs so that's really nice to hear.
    AnnieChanie

    ReplyDelete

blogger template