instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Friday, July 27, 2018

My Favourite iPhone Apps/Games



In today's post, I'm going to be sharing my favourite iPhone apps, social media excluded. While Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest are all apps I love, I thought it'd make this list a little more interesting if I were to leave them out. If you're on the lookout for some new apps/games for your phone, here are some that I'd highly recommend checking out.  

Notebook
I love note-taking apps and this one is no exception. I used to carry a physical journal with me everywhere however now I don't feel so bad if I forget one because the Notebook app does the job just as well. I love the fact that there are so many ways of customising your notes. It makes the whole note-taking process a lot more fun. 

Spotify
Since I've started driving by myself, I've been able to play the music that I like to listen to. I love using the Spotify app for this. Because I'm still getting used to driving alone, having music in the background makes me feel a lot more comfortable and at ease. My parents have a very different music taste to me so when I used to drive with them, it was a lot more difficult to play the music I liked.

UNUM
If you've seen my Instagram, you'll know that my feed is pretty much all pastels and flay lays. I definitely have to give credit to the photo planning app UNUM because I don't know if my Instagram would look the way it does without it. I've tried a couple of other photo planning apps in the past but this one definitely works best for me. If I'm trying to decide between two photos it makes it really easy to see which one fits the theme better. 

Heads Up
This is a great game to play with a big group of people. If you don't know how Heads Up works, it's basically where one person holds the phone to their head and the other people have to act out what's on the screen. It's very similar to Charades. There are many different themes to pick from and while you play, it records the people acting so you get some really funny videos at the end of it. 


Episode
I've had the Episode game for years now. I like to go on it whenever I'm procrastinating about school work or chores. I think the idea of interactive stories is really clever. You're in charge of what happens to your character. Sometimes your choices can have big repercussions, other times none at all. It's definitely one of those games that you can play for hours on end.


Webtoon
I've loved graphic novels from a young age so I was so excited when I first heard about this app. Webtoon has a whole library of digital comic books to pick and choose from. I think it's great that the app showcases people's digital illustration skills. Every time I go to read a new comic, I'm reminded of how amazingly talented these creators actually are.  

Thanks for reading! What are some of your favourite apps/games at the moment?



15 comments:

  1. I love UNUM too, it's so helpful when it comes to Instagram! Ah, you've just reminded me about Episode too, I used to love that game, but hated how all of the better decisions are locked behind needing to purchase gems or whatever. The idea of the game is good though!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spotify, and Episodes too! Great post, I haven't heard of UNUM, but I'm really intrigued so will be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Webtoon sounds pretty cool! I've never heard of it but I'll definitely be downloading. I downloaded UNUM but didn't actually get on with it so I use one called preview one as there's no limit on how many squares you can plan! And Spotify is the best although I miss having a paid for account aah haha!
    Alice Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Heads Up it's such a fun game to play! We found ourselves playing it a lot last year on holiday in the evenings when we were back in the caravan! I think I need to get a notebook app as I always forget to take one with me wherever I go!

    Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, that notebook app sounds like such a good idea! There's so many times when something has come to my mind that I'd love to write down, and this sounds like a great alternative. Especially if you can customise the notes too! I used to play on Episode too, it's interesting when you have to think about what you are going to do - I love the interactive stories.

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Notebook is the only app of the list I use. I love Snapseed and Preview for photo editing and feed scheduling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I haven't tried the majority of these so thanks so much for sharing, I'll have to check them out for myself! I'm downloading UNUM right now!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could do Instagram without UNUM, I absolutely love it! And is the notebook app particularly different from the traditional notes app? I'd love to know the differences.

    Jas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Can't wait to try some of these out! I am intrigued by UNUM...

    -Mel LaBella
    MelLaBellaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to trying some of these apps!
    Becca // www.beccasloveforlife.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried Episode and was addicted to it for like, three days, lol. I love Spotify too, get all my new music from there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm surprised by how much I use the notes app on my phone. As much as I love a good notebook, I don't always have one on me. Writing notes down on my phone is so easy. If a blog post idea pops into my head I can write it down straight away!
    I also love my Spotify app too.

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to have to check out the Notebook app. I am carrying two notebooks around with me and it would be horrible if I lost them! I love Spotify too. Nice article!

    Trace x | http://www.thefashioncollector.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Spotify! It's nice to have music on demand and you don't need to buy all of the albums out there for a specific song. I haven't heard of UNUM. It's cool that you use this app to help you plan out your pics for Instagram! Episode reminds me of Sims! Sounds exciting! My boyfriend got me into hole.io - it's so addicting but kills my old iPhone's battery so fast XD.

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Spotify especially as a a student and getting the discount! Also love this notepad you have x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template