instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My Bucket List


Whenever I need to organise my thoughts, I turn to lists and since I've been thinking a lot about the things I want to one day experience, I decided to put together my very own Bucket List. I've never written this kind of list before which I'm really surprised about because I always like to plan ahead and often catch myself thinking about the future. Today I'm sharing with you the 10 things I want to do someday. Here they are!

See the Himalayas

- Camp with friends 

- Go on a cruise 

- Eat sushi in Japan

- See the snow at Christmastime 

- Travel to Pig Beach in the Bahamas

- Watch a game show live with my Dad

- Adopt a kitten from the SPCA

- Fly first class with my Mum

- Watch a sunrise on a beach

That's everything on my Bucket List, what's on yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template