instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Friday, February 22, 2019

Room Tour 2019


I absolutely loved my Room Tour 2018 post and it seemed a lot of you guys liked it too! 

I was planning on doing a 2019 version the moment the new year rolled around but I thought I'd wait until around the same time I published my first one so that that there was more of a one year gap between them. 

I've been comparing the photos and I can't say the changes are drastic but it's still interesting to see what's moved and what hasn't. Another thing you'll notice - if you saw my first Room Tour - is that I'm actually showing my closet space in this post. It was a complete mess last year but this year I decided to pull my act together and make it look super clean and presentable for these photos. I colour coordinated my clothes and I must admit, it makes me a lot happier to open my closet doors every morning. 

 

My photo wall is a new feature of my room. These are actually the photos I got from Printiki a couple months back. I have some of my favourite childhood photos up there as well as photos with family and friends. 

 


In my last post, I briefly mentioned my obsession with pigs. I don't have a lot of pig themed room decor items but I do have a couple that you might spot in these photos!

 


I've been doing quite a bit of reading this year. I completed Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (which I got myself for Christmas) and I recently finished the Crazy Rich Asians series which I devoured in just over a week. 

 


Q: How often do you reorganise your room?
Thanks for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Annie the color of your room is so pretty and fresh! I really like the rose gold hangers you have in your closet too!

    Natonya | https://justnatonya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your room! It's so gorgeous!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is beautiful! I love your little piggy book end, and your rail. A colour coordinated rail makes me happy too. I'm always putting things together in a sort of colour story to let things seem like they're right together. I'm currently DIY'ing most of my room by making my own curtains, cushions and pillows.

    Aycan // www.littlewhitesocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks beautiful! I don't change mine around that often, it's a loft conversion so although it's big, I don't have the headroom in a lot of that space to be moving my furniture around too often x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks great!I love the colour scheme and how relaxing it looks. I re-organize my room every couple of months.
    Thanks for sharing, I'll go check that last years
    Loren
    plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    I really like how you managed to get hangers that are all the same. I just use the same ones that have been in my family for years lol!

    I end up organizing my room so many times im just so indecisive lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading these types of posts because I’m pretty nosey! You room is so organised I wish I was able to get my room like that, I’m actually doing the reorganising this weekend, loved the colour scheme of your room looks really relaxing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading these posts. Your room is so pretty and feminine. I love the wall decal!

    xoxo
    Jess
    The Crown Wings | UK Travel & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought l'm the most organized woman around until I saw this. Girl, you're amazingly organized. I like the colors, looks like l have some learning to do

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with your hangers! I need to look into some of these cute hangers as well. You do a good job with organizing your clothes. Oh man, your clothes are looking GREAT in the drawer. I know I don't organize my room enough. Thanks for the inspo!!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a pretty room! Those hangers are lovely! I don't have a big room so I can't re-arrange the furniture or anything like that but I frequently have clear outs and re-arrange my book shelves and ornaments and things like that :)

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty room! Love all the fresh colours and how pretty and neat everything is! Only half of my room looks the way I want these days because I have to share with my bf now and he’s a disaster! X Lex | https://offasmallisland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is your room, so clean and fresh. I could never be this organised.

    Shelly's Passport

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, Annie! Your room is simply the best! I love how organized it is. And the cute little pig decor adds quite a nice touch. When I lived at home, I used to re-arrange everything so often. Now that I've moved in to my own place with Chris, I don't get to move furniture around because I think it stresses him out, haha. Thanks for sharing!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, your room is adorable! It's giving me modern farmhouse vibes (with the light colored wood). I love how you're so organized, I can never do a room tour post because my room is never as neat + I'm still working on decorating. I am never pleased, I always have a tendency to switch everything around LOL.
    Thanks for sharing doll! <3

    xx, Des | https://www.itsbetterinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww your room is super duper cute! I LOVEEEE the color and the ambiance it's giving off. You've tastefully designed it and it just looks so cozy, like darn I really wish this was my room...lol mine currently looks so bleh :(

    xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your bedroom it looks so lovely! I especially love the rose gold coat-hangers and bed-covers. I’ve been in desperate need to reorganise and re-decorate my bedroom, I have watched a lot of Tidying up with Marie Kondo so I've been inspired to actually do it haha.

    Jess xxx || https://littlepinkduckblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vibe of your room... it feels so cozy n the color of your room depicts your personality that you are soft hearted.. Really like it Ignou online re registration

    ReplyDelete

blogger template