instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Friday, March 29, 2019

My Favourite Op Shop Finds


I'm going to be completely transparent here and say this week's post was very last minute. All my Uni deadlines are next week and I've been focusing so much on getting them finished that I completely forgot about writing a blog post. In saying that, I've definitely been due for another photography style post since my last one was a couple months ago. I also really wanted to do a post that expressed my love for op shopping. So here it is! Here are my favourite op shop finds so far!

Floral Dress

 


Checkered Dress

 


Cream Coloured Skirt

 


Pink Off-The-Shoulder Top

 


Q: What's the best thing you've found at an op shop?

Sorry again for the last minute post! Once my deadlines are out of the way, I can assure you I'll be writing a lot more!

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. I can feel you about last minute posts and it's totally understandable. Times can get busy and props to you for continuing to roll out blog posts! Love the finds you got from the op shop! Sending you lots of love with meeting the deadlines :).

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize about that, we all get real busy at times. Anyway, I think you have a great post, love those dresses. I have never tried op app. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s hard running a blog and having work/uni alongside it so don’t be sorry, we’ve all been there! Your photography skills are really good, I especially liked the angles of your photos that show different parts of the clothes. Be proud of what you’ve managed to do despite how busy you are! �� x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral dress and cream skirt both look amazing spring pieces! I must admit I don't think I've actually ever heard of an op shop before now?
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you're doing a fab job of doing all that you are so never apologise for putting your blog on the back burner for a while! I've never heard the phrase op shop so I'm assuming it's a charity/secondhand shop?! I have really loved shopping in them recently and I especially love the checked dress! You've found some gorgeous pieces! :)
    Alice Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! You're doing such a great job... A real inspiration to young bloggers out there 👍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are gorgeous, I really love the floral print of that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't stress about keeping up with your blog! It's okay if life gets in the way every once in a while. Good luck with your deadlines! I assume an op shop is like a secondhand shop? If so, I have an amazing velvet shirt dress I bought from one years ago that I'm totally in love with. I love your checked dress! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, hope things slow down at uni soon :) Also, totally digging your finds! These are such cute pieces!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete

blogger template